New Active Directory features in Windows Server 2003 with sp1 :
1. Multiple selection of user objects.
2. Drag-and-drop functionality
3. Efficient search capabilities
4. Saved queries.
5. Active Directory command-line tools
6. InetOrgPerson class.
7. Application directory partitions.
8. Universal group membership caching.
9. Secure LDAP traffic.
10.Active Directory quotas.
New domain- and forest-wide Active Directory features :
1. Domain controller rename tool.
2. Different location option for user and computer accounts.
3. Domain rename.
4. Forest trusts.
5. Forest restructuring.
6. Defunct schema objects.
7. Dynamic auxiliary classes.
8. Global catalog replication improvements.
9. Replication enhancements.
10. User access control to resources between domains or forests.